Are you able to adapt to new environments and have a love for teaching?
Do you have the following? If so, then click on the country you are interested in for further details.
- Be a native speaker of English (American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealander or South African).
- Have a minimum of B.A. (any field) - some positions may also require a TEFL Certificate or B.Ed.
- Experience helpful, but NOT necessary we can place you and help you on your way.
- Be under 60 years of age.
NEW graduates most welcome !!
What to Initially Send
- Up-to-date resume
- Recent photo
- Cover letter
- Passport – photo page
- Copy of qualifications
- Reference letter
Other Items Required (After Initial Phone Interview)
1. Notarized criminal background check
(N.B.: all nationals require this, but some have conditions.)
*Americans - Secretary of State for the applicant’s home state needs to verify that the notary has signed the criminal check is a valid notary in that state – this is a separate document.
* Canadians – this needs to be notarized and then taken to the nearest Korean Embassy/Consulate – this is just stamped onto the criminal check.
* Irish & U.K. applicants need to request this with a Subject Access Form – once received, the
criminal check needs to be notarized.
* South Africans can only enquire about the progress after 30 days.
2. Apostille verification – all nationalities require this.
3. Sealed transcripts
1. Letter of verification from your university stating that you actually graduated from that institution.
2. Criminal background check
1. After receiving your documents, we will arrange a day and time to have an initial chat with you either by phone or on Skype.
2. We will send your documents to the school or our partner for their consideration.
3. Provide you with specific job details.
4. If you are interested in the position offered, we will then arrange an interview for you with the school (if the school requires one).
5. We send you the contract, which you sign and return to us.
6. We or the school will send you the required documents for the visa.
7. You obtain the required visa.
8. Let us know your flight details, so we can arrange a pick up at the airport as well as organise temporary accommodation (if necessary).
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) email@example.com
We hope to hear from you VERY soon, so that we can help you have a wonderful teaching experience.
Remember this is a FREE service for you !!